Latest NPower News Today 17 September 2023 can be accessed below.
Below is the Nasims news on payment today, NPower Stipend Payment, Nasims News for Npower Batch C2 Today, Npower news, Outstanding Stipends Payment, Npower December Payment, Npower January Payment 2023, Npower February Payment, Npower March Payment.
In this comprehensive update on the latest NPower news for September 17, 2023, we delve into the ongoing challenges and developments surrounding the NPower program. From delayed stipends to reassurances from NASIMS and the appointment of a new National Coordinator/CEO, this article covers it all.
Table of Contents
- NASIMS Assures Payment of Npower Beneficiaries Stipends Amidst Fear and Cold Atmosphere
- NASIMS Reassurance Amidst Ministerial Silence
- Minister’s Statement and Ongoing Challenges
- NASIMS: The Beacon of Hope
- New National Coordinator/CEO Appointment
- The NSIPA Act and Its Impact
- Will New Minister Pay 8-month Stipends Backlog?
- NASIMS SSP Portal Login – ssp.nasims.gov.ng
- Minister Confirms NPower Outstanding Payment and Program Upgrade
- Empowering NPower Beneficiaries: Steps for Success
1. NASIMS Assures Payment of Npower Beneficiaries Stipends Amidst Fear and Cold Atmosphere
In a time when NPower beneficiaries have been living in uncertainty, the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) steps in with a reassuring message. NASIMS, responsible for managing the Federal Government NPower Programme, has pledged to address the backlog of outstanding stipends.
2. NASIMS Reassurance Amidst Ministerial Silence
The silence of the new Minister, Dr. Betta Edu, in directly addressing the stipend payment challenges has left many NPower beneficiaries anxious. Especially concerning is the situation of Batch C2 beneficiaries, who are yet to receive over three months’ worth of stipends despite their one-year program ending this September.
3. Minister’s Statement and Ongoing Challenges
While the Minister has acknowledged the stipend delay challenges during a radio interaction, concrete actions have yet to follow this statement. This uncertainty continues to affect beneficiaries already grappling with issues of hunger, unemployment, and insecurity.
4. NASIMS: The Beacon of Hope
NASIMS, in its response to beneficiaries’ complaints, assures that it is actively working to resolve the outstanding stipend issues. This reassurance serves as a glimmer of hope for beneficiaries who have anxiously awaited their due payments.
5. New National Coordinator/CEO Appointment
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed Mrs. Delu Bulus Yakubu as the first National Coordinator/Chief Executive Officer of the National Social Investment Programmes Agency (NSIPA). Mrs. Yakubu brings a wealth of experience in Social Investment Programme Management and is expected to enhance the efficiency and transparency of NSIPA.
6. The NSIPA Act and Its Impact
The NSIPA Act, signed into law in May 2023, plays a pivotal role in impacting the lives of poor Nigerians. Through its cluster programs like N-POWER, GEEP, NHGSFP, and CCT, it aims to provide social safety nets for the most vulnerable and prevent them from falling below the poverty line.
7. Will New Minister Pay 8-month Stipends Backlog?
Amidst the recent NPower news, the burning question remains: Will the new Minister address the eight-month stipends backlog? While the announcement of stipend disbursement is encouraging, the full extent of this payment remains uncertain.
8. NASIMS SSP Portal Login – ssp.nasims.gov.ng
To access the revamped NPower NASIMS portal, ssp.nasims.gov.ng, beneficiaries can conveniently use their NASIMS ID and password. This upgrade aims to enhance service delivery and user experience, addressing previous challenges faced by users.
9. Minister Confirms NPower Outstanding Payment and Program Upgrade
During a recent interaction with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, significant announcements were made regarding the NPower program. The Minister confirmed the imminent disbursement of pending payments for NPower beneficiaries and highlighted ongoing efforts to revamp the program.
10. Empowering NPower Beneficiaries: Steps for Success
In light of these developments, it is essential for NPower beneficiaries to take proactive steps for their success. This includes investing in skill development, exploring alternative job opportunities, staying informed, utilizing online resources, and maintaining hope for program enhancements.
The latest NPower news brings both hope and uncertainty for beneficiaries. While reassurances from NASIMS and the appointment of a new National Coordinator signal positive change, beneficiaries eagerly await concrete actions and the resolution of stipend challenges.
- When was the NSIPA Act signed into law?
- The NSIPA Act was signed into law on May 22, 2023.
- Who is Mrs. Delu Bulus Yakubu, and why was she appointed as the National Coordinator/CEO of NSIPA?
- Mrs. Delu Bulus Yakubu is an experienced professional in Social Investment Programme Management. She was appointed to enhance efficiency, transparency, and qualitative service delivery at NSIPA as part of President Tinubu’s Renewed Hope agenda.
- What are the key steps for NPower beneficiaries to empower themselves?
- Key steps include investing in skill development, exploring alternative job opportunities, staying informed, utilizing online resources, and maintaining hope for program enhancements.
- Will the new Minister address the eight-month stipends backlog for NPower beneficiaries?
- While the Minister has announced stipend disbursement, the full extent of this payment remains uncertain and will depend on various factors, including available resources.
- What is NASIMS, and what role does it play in the NPower program?
- NASIMS is the National Social Investment Management System responsible for managing the Federal Government NPower Programme. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of the program, including stipend disbursement and beneficiary management.