NDLEA Opens 2023 Recruitment Portal, See Link to Apply
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for eligible Nigerians who wish to join the organization. The NDLEA on Sunday opened its portal for 2023 recruitment exercise for interested applicants. The portal was opened at exactly 12 midnight (00.00hr).
This article contains information on NDLEA recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for NDLEA job on the website www.ndlea.gov.ng portal and also get shortlisted.
Most importantly, NDLEA recruitment 2023 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NDLEA.
Currently, NDLEA 2023 recruitment form is available and recruitment has begin. NDLEA will very has commenced a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal has been open and applications will be accepted.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Requirements
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study. Also, having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
NDLEA Recruitment Available Positions
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently seeking qualified candidates for full-time positions in the following cadres:
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (General Duties or Specialists)
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- First Degree/HND from a recognized institution of learning
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, or equivalent
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- MBBS or DVM
- Successful completion of training will grant the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
2.) NARCOTIC AGENT CADRE
Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Nigerian Certificate of Education
- Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians, or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- National Diploma (ND) or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
3.) NARCOTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- At least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- At least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener, etc.
- Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
Facts to Know About NDLEA Recruitment
NDLEA full meaning is National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NDLEA is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has clearly stated on the portal www.ndlea.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
The online application portal opens on 12th March 2023.
- To apply for the 2023 NDLEA recruitment, click on the link below and carefully read the instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to register and select a category from the list of categories.
- Fill out the form and upload the following required documents:
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- National Identity Card
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Follow the instructions carefully and ensure all required documents are uploaded. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further examination and interview. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms and will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The NDLEA Recruitment application closing date is 8th April 2023.
- Applicants are required to download and print their photo slips after completing their online application. They must also download referee forms and have them completed by two reputable individuals in the society, as specified on the form, to be presented during the screening/interview.
- For more information, please visit www.ndlea.gov.ng.